Wreath Handling Instructions
All McFadden Bay and Herb Wreaths and Swags are in the process of drying when shipped. For this reason, please follow these instructions to insure proper curing:
- Upon receipt, immediately remove the wreaths from shipping box. Proper air circulation is necessary to aid the slow drying process.
- We typically stack plain wreaths to ship them. When you receive them, simply shake to fluff them up. We do not recommend displaying them in this stacked manner as the leaves tend to compress.
- Store away from direct sunlight, heat sources, and moisture. Refrigerator storage is fine but temperatures below freezing will damage the leaves.
- For bay products, a light mist can be applied to the leaves to enhance freshness and slow drying.
- For three herb wreaths, we cure these wreaths for 1-2 days prior to shipping to remove troublesome moisture in the leaf. Do not mist or attempt to re-hydrate the wreaths.
- McFadden Farm makes these wreaths to order. We recommend smaller orders to insure turnover. The wreaths are beautiful dry but easier to sell when fresh.
Please call if you have any questions or concerns.