Fresh and natural, our Garlic swag with red chili peppers and raffia bow makes an impressive culinary gift. McFadden Farm garlic products are seasonal, and are always sold fresh. Made from California late garlic, our garlic is harvested in July and is useable until February or March.
Each garlic swag is handcrafted and features a traditional braid generously using 15 to 19 large garlic bulbs bundled together; all beautifully finished with fresh red chili peppers and a raffia bow.
- Harvested July 2017
- Approximately 12" long
- 15 to 19 Large Garlic Bulbs
- Garlic and Red Chili Peppers are fresh and natural but are NOT organic.
- Includes a decorative and festive raffia bow.
- McFadden Farm Recipe Booklet Included.
- Garlic is shipped fresh - typically between July through February.
This is a short preview of a Documentary that will soon be coming out about the McFadden Farm Garlic Braid process. Stay Tuned!
McFadden Farm ...This is a short preview of a Documentary that will soon be com...